IMN is pleased to announce that our acclaimed Bank Special Assets & Credit Officer's Forum will come to Dana Point, CA on June 17-18, 2021.
eaning into successful editions in Chicago and Miami – each going into their 10th
year – the West Coast conference will bring together special assets and credit professionals to discuss the latest developments across a multitude of sectors, including Commercial & Industrial, SBA Loans, Real Estate, Equipment, Oil & Gas, Retail and more.
Delegates will hear from an expert speaking faculty consisting of Bank Special Asset Managers, Litigators & Insolvency Attorneys, Turnaround Firms, Receivers, Auctioneers, Appraisers, Collectors and more as they share critical insights on a range of topics, including:
- Buyers Panel: State of the Market
- Litigation: Costs, Damages, Time & Alternative Solutions
- SBA Loans in Community & Regional Banks
- Where Will Rate Cuts Take Us in 2020?
- And much more!
As volatility creeps into the market, the late Spring conference is well-positioned to provide West Coast credit professionals a platform for thought leadership, high-level industry education and dealmaking opportunities.
Be sure to check back for the conference date announcement!
Who Should Attend
- Bankers (Special Assets/Credit Professionals)
- Law/Accounting Professionals
- Turnaround Advisory Firms
- Buyers of Notes, C&I, and SBA Loans