VIEW WEBINAR SUMMARY
- Status and Outcomes of the ECBC Covid-19 Taskforce
- How and why has the Covered Bond market proven to live up to its historical resiliency?
- How will Covid alter the timeline for other regulatory and legislative initiatives for the CB market? i.e. Covered Bond Directive
- How will Covid related mortgage leniencies and payment holidays impact the future outlook for covered bonds?
- Outlook for SME and Green sectors throughout Europe as we look towards recovery
- Has Covid brought about a renewed interest in Public Sector Bonds, after being in decline for almost a decade?
- Aaron Seaton, CEO (TAO Solutions)
- Luca Bertalot, Secretary General of the European Mortgage Federation (European Covered Bond Council)
- Bodo Winkler, Head of Funding & Investor Relations (Berlin Hyp AG)
- Colin Chen, Global Co-Head, Financial Institutions and Structured Products (DBS)