Covered Bonds & Mortgage Market
May 19, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
Tuesday, 19 May 2020
Covered Bonds and Mortgage Market Reactions to COVID-19
VIEW WEBINAR SUMMARY
- Status and Outcomes of the ECBC Covid-19 Taskforce
- How and why has the Covered Bond market proven to live up to its historical resiliency?
- How will Covid alter the timeline for other regulatory and legislative initiatives for the CB market? i.e. Covered Bond Directive
- How will Covid related mortgage leniencies and payment holidays impact the future outlook for covered bonds?
- Outlook for SME and Green sectors throughout Europe as we look towards recovery
- Has Covid brought about a renewed interest in Public Sector Bonds, after being in decline for almost a decade?
- Aaron Seaton, CEO (TAO Solutions)
- Luca Bertalot, Sec. General Euro. Mortgage Federation (European Covered Bond Council)
- Bodo Winkler-Viti, Head of Funding & Investor Relations (Berlin Hyp AG)
- Colin Chen, Global Co-Head, Financial Institutions (DBS)
Live Audience Q&A
Only sessions that contain published presentations or audio files are shown here. To view full agenda please expand "Agenda" tab.
Also please do not forget that if you are playing audio files on the mobile device (without being connected to WiFi), your Mobile/Cellural Internet data will be spent to play these audio files.
- Tuesday, 19 May 2020
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.