Reporting is the heartbeat of the finance function. Unfortunately, many teams still spend hours dumping data into Excel hoping there are no errors in their calculations. Manually exporting data from your ERP into Excel oftentimes results in time-consuming and error-prone processes that leave little time for strategic analysis. So, why do so many organizations still rely on native ERP reporting tools that offer little flexibility, customization, and automation to help alleviate these problems?
To meet ever-growing demands, finance teams must exercise control over their reporting processes and adapt an updated analytics strategy. Join our upcoming webinar on May 25, “The Secret to Easy Excel-Based Financial Reporting,” in which we will cover:
- 2021 financial trends and the challenges finance teams are currently facing
- The risks and downstream impacts of manual financial processes
- Tips to put finance teams back in control of their reporting to free-up time for data analysis
Register today to learn how to streamline your financial reporting and begin transforming your live data into insightful analytics.
Hosted and sponsored by:
- Daniel Polprasert, Account Executive (insightsoftware)
- Kelly Blair, Chief Financial Officer (Mark IV Capital)
- Mike Wiley, Solutions Engineer (insightsoftware)
- Bill Stasiulatis, Chief Financial Officer (RRA Capital)