For decades, women have dominated the real estate industry, excluding the lucrative commercial real estate sector. Today, women in real estate still face obstacles such as pay inequality and a lack of leadership positions across the industry. While we have pushed forward leaps and bounds over the last several years, there is still a long way to go. Join us on August 12th for IMN’s Real Estate Webcast Series: Elevating the Role of Women in Real Estate.
- Maggie Coleman, Senior Managing Director (JLL Capital Markets)
- Meg Epstein, Founder and CEO (CA South)
- Sara Queen, Head of U.S Operations and Asset Management (Mapletree)
- Roberta Sydney, President (Sydney Associates, Inc.)
- Jasmine Nazari, Partner, Chief Operating Officer (Urban Green Investments)