European CLO Market COVID-19 Impact
April 8, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
Wednesday, 08 April 2020
11:00 AM ()
European CLO Market COVID-19 Impact: Liquidity and Collateral Performance Update
- How will the CLO and leveraged loan market cope with this sudden economic halt?
- Corporate sector disruptions and effect on leveraged loan issuers
- How to best prepare for increased default rates and decreased collateral performance
- How can managers prepare for this credit risk? Are there structural features of CLOs can that will prevail stressed conditions?
- Lessons learnt from ’08 that can be translated to help manage the Covid-19 pandemic
- Chris Porter, Head of Private Equity, Loan & CLO Business Development, EMEA (S&P Global Ratings)
- Geoffrey Horton, Vice President (Barclays)
- Conor O'Toole, Managing Director, Head of European Asset Backed Research (Deutsche Bank)
- Lee Shaiman, Executive Director (LSTA)
- Tyler Wallace, Portfolio Manager (Fair Oaks Capital)
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.