REGISTER FOR FREE
Roundtable Discussion Topics Include:
Covid-19 in Asia
- Macro level: What are the impacts on business levels and regulatory actions specifically targeting Covid-19?
- Micro level: What is the impact of Covid-19 on credit? What is the risk assessment on existing portfolios?
- Which markets are bellwethers for future trends? Hong Kong, despite the uncertainty of a 3rd wave? Is China a leading indicator for European and American markets?
- What is the state of play since the Covid-19 outbreak in emerging and frontier markets?
- What new regulations have emerged responsive to market development?
- What does the National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors’ asset-backed commercial paper (ABCP) pilot mean for investors?
- What opportunities are emerging for investors (NPLs, trade finance, etc.)
APSA’s Securitization Hub Initiative:
- What is the government’s role in the Hub initiative and what does the initiative mean for market development?
- Are block chain and exchange technologies taking a larger role in markets? What asset classes are benefiting?
- Ann Rutledge, Chief Executive Officer, Board Member (Creditspectrum Corp; FIIN)
- Kingsley Ong, Secretary General (Asia-Pacific Structured Association)
- Susie Cheung, Co-Convenor (APSA)
- James Pedley, Partner (Simmons & Simmons)
- Matthew O'Sullivan, Head of Asia Pacific Origination (M&G Investments)
- Tracy Chen, Portfolio Manager & Head of Global Structured Credit (Brandywine Global Investment Management)
- Carol Park, Managing Director (CLSA Capital Partners (HK) Limited)