FIIN Annual Conference
New York, NY
June 24, 2019
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
The Fixed Income Investor Network was founded with an industry mandate of providing insights and ongoing education to investors and allocators participating in the structured finance industry.
This marquee one-day event will explore recent industry trends showcasing thought leaders to highlight investment opportunities and risk adjusted returns unique to our industry. The program will provide sophisticated insights into the securitization market for allocators and investors. It will also include deeper dives on advanced topics for seasoned ABS investors such as LIBOR transition, CLO loan performance concerns and GSE reform. The unique aspect of this program versus other industry symposia is that the editorial content has been sourced by members of the Fixed Income Investor Network. It is the active participation of these industry leaders that differentiates this industry-leading event.
This event is designed for both asset allocators who are currently allocated to the structured finance sector or who may be making an allocation in the near future and structured finance investors who are managing portfolios of structured finance instruments.
Who Should Attend
- Institutional Allocators and Investors
- Endowments and Foundations
- Family Offices
- Pension Consultants
- Institutional Investor Consultants
- Structured Finance Investors
- ABS & CLO Managers and Investors
- RMBS & CMBS Managers and Investors
- Financial Technology Providers
- Financial Service Providers with an interest in the Structured Finance Market
- Structured Finance Bankers
- Structured Finance Legal Advisors
To view your agenda you must be signed in
No Agenda has been posted for this conference at this time
To register for this conference you must be signed in
- FIIN Investor Member* - $0
- Non-FIIN Member Investor Early Bird Rate - $195
- Non-FIIN Member Investor Rate - $295
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.