IMN is proud to announce the 12th
edition of our Global Covered Bonds Conference, taking place 4 April, in London. This event will herald the first substantial gathering of the covered bonds industry of the year, and brings issuers from around the globe, as well as European investors looking to diversify their portfolios to the convenience of one London venue.
With record setting deals issued to start 2019 the Global Covered Bonds conference enters a year of opportunity and transition, given the ECB funding withdrawal and harmonisation directive, as well as a covered bonds market in a post-Brexit era.
Issuers looking to market their latest offerings and investors seeking yield in this market will have many opportunities to connect pre, during and post-event, actively engage in panels with the leading practitioners, as well as dedicated public and sponsor-hosted private meeting spaces.
The conference will strive to provide thought provoking discussions, attendee networking and deliver timely content for the continuity of this key funding tool.
Who Should Attend
- Managing Directors for Issuing Banks
- Analysts for Investment Banks and Rating Agencies
- Insurance Companies
- Central Banks
- Asset Management Firms
- Heads of Covered Bond Sales
- Heads of Securitization
- Heads of Industry Organizations
- Traders of MBS, RMBS, and Agency/Government Issued Bonds
- Managing Directors of Debt Capital Markets
- Portfolio Managers at Pension Funds and Mutual Funds
- Advisors to Issuers and Arrangers
- Mortgage Industry Lenders
- Attorneys at Law Firms
- Regulatory Organizations