Euromoney/IMN and CAF100 are proud to present the 4th Annual Global Investors’ Conference on Securitisation in China, taking place 27-28 March 2020 in Beijing. Cementing the event as a hub of the Chinese ABS market, the 2019 event brought together over 1,000 of the banking and investor community to share new developments in the domestic securitisation market, discuss important regulatory and policy developments, and shape the future of the Chinese ABS market.
Building on that success, the 2020 gathering will serve as the catalyst for cross border deal flow, and will provide international investors seeking to gain a foothold in China with a distinct competitive edge.
The international community’s interest in Chinese ABS grows every day. We hope this event will serve as the ideal forum to continue this momentum year on year. We hope to see you in Beijing this Spring as the global ABS community gathers for mainland China’s largest structured finance industry event.
Who Should Attend
- Investment Banks (Underwriters/Structurers)
- Attorneys at Law Firms and Regulatory Organizations
- Analysts for Investment Banks and Rating Agencies
- Financial Advisors to Issuers and Arrangers
- Issuers Funding via Debt Capital Markets
- Fixed Income Investors (Asset Management Firms, Pension Funds, Mutual Funds)
- Regulators and Central Banks
- Technology Platform Providers, Analytics Firms
- Trustees and Servicers