Land & Homebuilding Virtual Forum
October 21, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
The strength and resilience of the national homebuilding sector since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic is bearing fruit in the form of rebounds in housing starts and permits throughout much of the country. Homebuilders have reason to be optimistic as a favorable combination of pent-up demand and historically low mortgage rates are contributing to a robust recovery for the sector.
Against this encouraging backdrop, IMN is pleased to continue our commitment to foster relationships, engage in lively debate and enable the exchange of critical market intelligence by convening the industry at our Land & Homebuilding Virtual Forum on Wednesday, October 21. Join us as we address the latest strategies, trends and opportunities to carry your business through the current environment, including discussions around M&A activity, financing and investment, land strategies and the Build-to-Rent revolution that’s shaking up the sector.
Built upon a best-in-class, user-friendly platform, the virtual edition of our Land & Homebuilding Forum features a host of capabilities that will ensure you arm yourself with the information and connections you’ve grown to expect from our IMN’s industry leading physical events, including:
Who Should Attend
- Attendee Networking Attendees and sponsors can meet via video or text chat; one-on-one or in groups; to discuss the latest deals, investment opportunities or whatever else is on your mind.
- Diverse Content Hear from over 40 industry leaders through a range of keynote addresses, panel discussions and roundtables.
- On-Demand Access Can’t make it to the live session? Add it to your personal calendar and enjoy on-demand access whenever the time is right.
- Speaker Engagement Engage directly with the virtual conference speaking faculty during live sessions with Q&A and polling, or take the conversation offline within the networking portal.
- Unlimited Resources Download and save pertinent industry resources throughout the entire platform from panel presentations to exhibitor whitepapers, you will not leave the conference empty-handed!
- Ease of Access Register for the virtual conference and receive access from any device no matter where you are.
- Land Developers
- Land Owners
- Private Equity Firms
- Property Management Firms
- Legal Firms
Searching By Name/Company
To view your agenda you must be signed in
To register for this conference you must be signed in
- Standard Registration* - $0
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.