Homebuilding Strategy Insights, Episode 1
April 8, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
Wednesday, April 8th, 2020
12:00 PM ()
Homebuilding Strategy Insights: Positioning Your Business to Rebound Quickly
- How are you preparing your team and your business partners so that you can hit the ground running when the dust settles?
- What issues are builders and capital providers focusing on with clients and suppliers in the near term?
- Modelling and stress testing to prepare for various outcomes over different timelines
- How to think strategically about what sorts of deals are likely to be available once the dust settles
- Looking for special opportunities that may present themselves
- Margaret Whelan, Founder & CEO (Whelan Advisory, LLC)
- Richard Gollis, Principal (The Concord Group, LLC)
- Brad Hunter, Managing Director (RCLCO Real Estate Advisors)
- Gene Myers, Owner & CEO (Thrive Home Builders)
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.