Middle-Market Multifamily Virtual Forum (Southeast)
November 12, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
We are delighted to welcome the multifamily community to our Middle-Market Multifamily Virtual Forum (Southeast) taking place on Thursday, November 12, 2020. This forum will bring together small and mid-sized owners and operators focusing on the Southeast region of the multifamily ecosystem. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage in lively debate, network with industry peers, exchange innovative best practices, and push the multifamily sector forward.
In the wake of Covid-19, Multifamily investors, owners, operators, lenders and various service providers have remained light on their feet as they navigate new murky waters of virtual tours, remote operations & maintenance, regulatory changes, and mass migration out of large cities.
Built upon a best-in-class, user-friendly platform, the virtual conference features a host of capabilities that will ensure you arm yourself with the information and connections you’ve grown to expect from our industry leading live events, including:
IMN is excited to adapt alongside our clients in today’s new normal and we hope you will join us for this must attend virtual gathering on November 12.
Who Should Attend
- Attendee Networking Attendees and sponsors can meet via video or text chat; one-on-one or in groups; to discuss the latest deals, investment opportunities or whatever else is on your mind.
- Diverse Content Hear from industry leaders through a range of keynote addresses, panel discussions, ‘closed-door meetings’, and roundtables.
- On-Demand Access Can’t make it to the live session? Add it to your personal calendar and enjoy on-demand access whenever the time is right.
- Speaker Engagement Engage directly with the virtual conference speaking faculty during live sessions with Q&A and polling or take the conversation offline within the networking portal.
- Unlimited Resources Download and save pertinent industry resources throughout the entire platform from panel presentations to exhibitor whitepapers, you will not leave the conference empty-handed!
- Ease of Access Register for the virtual conference and receive access from any device no matter where you are.
- Property Managers
- Technology Vendors
- Service Providers
Searching By Name/Company
To view your agenda you must be signed in
To register for this conference you must be signed in
- *Multifamily Owner/Operator/Developer - $0
- *Multifamily Property Manager - $0
- Standard Registration - $395
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.