MSR Market Update
April 30, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
Thursday, April 30th, 2020
2:00 PM ()
Mortgage Servicing Rights: Market Update
- What are the latest updates on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae programs?
- Which hedges worked for you… Which ones didn’t?
- Prepayments, refinancings, delinquencies & defaults: What kind of levels are you expecting?
- What will it take for the MSR market to function like pre-coronavirus?
- Agency vs. Non-Agency MSR
- The future of the industry with vs. without Fed support
- Servicing/subservicing: Forbearance, liquidity & advance exposure
- Updates on the financing of MSR
- Bulk and flow transactions
- How much pain are those portfolio retainers feeling?
- After the margin calls…
- Valuing the MSR asset in today’s volatile market
- Jon Van Gorp, Partner (Mayer Brown LLP)
- Erik Klingenberg, Chair, Capital Markets (Dentons)
- Michael Carnes, Managing Director (MIAC)
- Tom Rettinger, MD, Portfolio Risk Management (PennyMac)
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.