IMN is pleased to return to New York City for the 3rd Annual Middle-Market Multifamily Forum (Northeast), taking place February 6-7, 2020.
With 400+ attendees, including 190 owners/operators and 25 exhibitors in attendance at last year's launch event, IMN is uniquely positioned to provide the premier platform for thought leadership, increasing deal flow and relationship building for the small & mid-sized multifamily industry in New York and the Northeast.
Some of the 'for the small owner/operator, by the small owner/operator' themes we will continue to explore include:
• Going from Small to Mid-sized Player
• First Time Working with Institutional Capital
• Investing in and Managing Apartment Buildings with up to 50 Units
• Equity Financing & Small Owner Joint Ventures
• Class B/C Apartments
We're excited to return this exciting program to the Northeast and to explore all of the opportunities, strategies, trends and issues impacting small and mid-sized owner/operators.
Be sure to bookmark this website to stay updated as more information becomes available.
Who Should Attend
- Small & Mid-Sized Apartment Owners/Operators
- Service Providers