Are you looking to meet some fresh new apartment owners, operators & investors? Did you know that 75% of all apartment owners are considered small or middle market? Did you know that small multifamily lending continues to outperform residential lending?
IMN’s Middle Market Multifamily Forum is back in Dallas, TX after a successful inaugural event, attracting 425+ attendees, including 200 owners/operators. This unique and information-packed conference is a must-attend for anyone wanting to take their business to the next level.
Our Middle Market Multifamily Franchise takes place in Orlando, New York City, Southern California, Washington D.C. and Chicago attracting approximately 500 registrants for each event
With a program specially geared to needs of small and mid-sized owners some of the discussions we have hosted have included:
- First Time Working with Institutional Capital
- An In-Depth Examination of Class B & C Properties
- Going from Small to Mid-sized Player
- Going from Mid-sized to Large Player
- Deal by Deal vs. Establishing a Fund
- 50-200 Unit Multifamily: Acquiring, Financing and Managing
- Small Owner Joint Ventures
We look forward to seeing you March 3-4 in Dallas, TX!
Who Should Attend
- Small & Mid-Sized Apartment Owners/Operators
- Service Providers