• Licensing considerations and other risks of taking the default function in-house vs. keeping at a servicer, sub-servicer or default firm
• How does servicing and insurance impact your acquisition strategy? What recent case law may impact this decision?
• What information does an asset manager need to provide regarding expectations, timelines, reporting, borrower outreach, collection and customer service
• How do you train those in the trenches on the different expectations between public vs private investors
• How are servicers adapting to shifts in compliance-oriented practices to goals around optimal performance on execution? How are servicers who buy loans managing inherent conflicts?
• Communication breakdowns: They aren’t all the same
• Impact of market consolidation
• Property preservation and other pain points
• Examining servicing fees
Contains 0 presentations, but you must be registered for this conference and signed-in order to view/download the files