NPLs, Notes & Default Servicing Virtual Forum
October 13, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
The notes, non-performing loans, and default servicing ecosystem is facing a historic level of volatility. As the disruptive economic conditions continue to unfold, it has become apparent that the magnitude of COVID-19’s effect on the mortgage servicing industry will be far greater than previously projected.
With a brand new type of default consumer entering the market, implementation of the CARES Act, a variety of assistance programs, evolving strategies, and flexibility in mortgage servicing rules, NPL performance remains unstable. As the industry evolves, buyers, servicers, and default professionals are rapidly adapting with the hope that market stabilization is on the horizon. There has therefore never been a more pertinent time to convene the entire industry to discuss developments, new opportunities and to collaborate and network at IMN's NPLs Notes & Default Servicing Virtual Conference, October 13.
Built upon a best-in-class, user-friendly platform, the virtual edition of our NPL conference features a host of capabilities that will ensure you arm yourself with the information and connections you’ve grown to expect from our industry leading live event, including:
- Attendee Networking Attendees and sponsors can meet via video or text chat; one-on-one or in groups; to discuss the latest deals, investment opportunities or whatever else is on your mind.
- Diverse Content Hear from over 50 industry leaders through a range of keynote addresses, panel discussions, ‘closed-door meetings’, and roundtables.
- On-Demand Access Can’t make it to the live session? Add it to your personal calendar and enjoy on-demand access whenever the time is right.
- Speaker Engagement Engage directly with the virtual conference speaking faculty during live sessions with Q&A and polling, or take the conversation offline within the networking portal.
- Unlimited Resources Download and save pertinent industry resources throughout the entire platform from panel presentations to exhibitor whitepapers, you will not leave the conference empty-handed!
- Ease of Access Register for the virtual conference and receive access from any device no matter where you are.
IMN is excited to adapt alongside our clients in the sector and to bring this calendar fixture event to an even wider delegation of industry participants on October 13. We hope you will join us for this must attend virtual gathering.
Who Should Attend
- Econometric Services
- Mom & Pops/Fix & Flippers
- Property Analytics
- Property Auction
- Property Broker
- Property Management/Property Management Services
- Rating Agencies
- Single Family Investors
- Single Family Owners/Operators
- Service Providers/Vendors
Searching By Name/Company
To view your agenda you must be signed in
To register for this conference you must be signed in
- Standard Registration - $395
- Investor Registration* - $0
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.