Family Offices Real Estate Opportunities
April 14, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
Tuesday, April 14th, 2020
2:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Navigating Uncertain Times: Where Can Family Offices Find Opportunities in Today’s Real Estate Market?
- What are the implications of travel restrictions and remote working on Family Offices? How are you keeping operations afloat?
- What leadership strategies have Family Offices successfully implemented during a crisis? Defense strategies?
- Which distressed opportunities should investors consider?
- What are the most important issues to keep in mind when investing in opportunity zones?
- Can Family Office investors find returns in multifamily or single-family rentals?
- Where can investors expect to see commercial real estate moving on the back end of the pandemic?
- How has the industrial space been affected by the pandemic? Is it time to buy or sell?
- How has the need for effective cyber-security and technology changed?
- Which investment strategies can position Family Offices for success in 2021?
- Josh Roach, Chief Investment Officer (Lloyd Capital Partners & Phi Group Investments)
- Matt Lawson, CMO (Juniper Square)
- DJ Van Keuren, Vice President (Monfort Companies)
- Carol Pepper, CEO & Founder (Pepper International, LLC)
- Michael Danov, Chief Investment Officer (SBP Management (Family Office))
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.