A global pandemic and the end of a prolonged bull market have pressured banks to provide businesses with the liquidity they need to stay afloat. As distressed acquisitions ramp up, banks are seeking new ways to protect their balance sheets and meet the needs of borrowers at this time of uncertainty. IMN invites you to join us on May 14 from 12:00-1:00pm ET for a webcast and interactive Q&A highlighting emerging opportunities in the distressed buying space and their widespread implications for financial institutions and investors.
Discussion topics include:
- Loan Sales
- Collections & Enforcements
- Auctions/Disposition Strategies
- Foreclosures & Workouts
- Distressed Acquisition – Where are the Opportunities?
- Brad Salzer, President (Redstone Investments)
- Scott Gillanders, SVP, Credit & Operations Manager (Berkshire Bank)
- Jon Winick, CEO (Clark Street Capital)
- Jim Ketchersid, SVP, Real Estate Services Manager (Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach)
- Javier Jorge, SVP, SBA Director (Pilot Bank)