IMN is pleased to announce the dates for our 16th Annual Non-Listed Retail Alternative Investment Symposium (West)
, December 2-3, 2020 in Dana Point, CA.
As the retail alternative investment industry continues its dynamic evolution in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, new opportunities are opening up as others pullback. One thing is for certain: it isn’t business as usual.
How are both the product offering and distribution sides of the market evolving? What does this mean for product sponsors, IBDs/RIAs and retail investors? What should industry stakeholders now be doing to prepare for change and to take advantage of new opportunities as they are presented?
Join industry heads December 2-3 in Dana Point, CA as we discuss these critical issues and others.
Who Should Attend
- Established, new and prospective sponsors of retail alternative investment products, including:
- Interval Funds
- Closed End Funds
- Traditional and Perpetual Life Non-traded REITs
- Non-traded BDCs
- Regulation D Offerings
- Regulation A+ Offerings
- Preferred Stock Offerings
- Due diligence, product management, research, compliance and regulatory personnel at independent retail broker/dealers & RIAs
- Service providers to the industry including, but not limited to:
- Law Firms
- Due Diligence Service Providers
- Tax/Accounting Firms
- Investment Bankers