Non-Listed Alternatives (East)
New York, NY
June 23, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
Conference Cancellation Notice
As a precautionary measure with concerns around the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and in line with guidance from international health organizations, IMN has been working with our teams, clients and suppliers around the world to monitor the impact of the virus. It is as part of this review and the development of the situation that has led us to cancel the 2020 iteration of the Non-Listed Retail Alternatives Symposium, originally scheduled for June 23.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused, but as always, the safety of our participants, community and staff are our priority and we feel this is the best option for this event. Our thoughts are with those in impacted areas.
We will announce future dates as soon as they become available.
If you have any questions or concerns then please raise this with your IMN representative
or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The IMN Team
January 2020 was a record fundraising month for non-listed REITs, topping $2.4 billion* and surpassing the previous record set in August 2013. Coming off a strong 2019, industry analysts are estimating that non-listed retail alts (non-listed BDCs, interval funds, non-listed preferred stock of traded REITs, DSTs and private placement offerings) have another robust year ahead.
But 2020 will be a pivotal year for this industry as it continues to evolve and grow at an astounding rate. Issues being hotly discussed across Investment Committees include:
What’s next for this industry? Join us at IMN's 17th Annual Non-Listed Retail Alternative Investment Products Symposium (East), June 23, Union League Club, NYC, as we take a deep-dive into the factors impacting non-listed retail alternatives, its direction, strategy and what it ultimately means for stakeholders.
* Source: Robert A. Stanger
Who Should Attend
- What the outcome of the Presidential election will mean in terms of taxation, regulation and economic policy for the industry
- What the full impact of Regulation Best Interest and state-level fiduciary initiatives will be
- Managing the shift from compensation-based transactions to fee-based transactions
- Positioning for a market downturn and the steps industry stakeholders should now be taking
- How market consolidation is changing the industry’s landscape and strategies for stakeholders
- How investor profiles are changing and how to tap into the expanding investor base
- The growing adoption and impact of Fintech across the industry
- Established, new and prospective sponsors of retail alternative investment products, including:
- Interval Funds
- Closed End Funds
- Traditional and Perpetual Life Non-traded REITs
- Non-traded BDCs
- Regulation D Offerings
- Regulation A+ Offerings
- Preferred Stock Offerings
- Due diligence, product management, research, compliance and regulatory personnel at independent retail broker/dealers & RIAs
- Service providers to the industry including, but not limited to:
- Law Firms
- Due Diligence Service Providers
- Tax/Accounting Firms
- Investment Bankers
Searching By Name/Company
To view your agenda you must be signed in
This is a past conference, no registration is available.
Only sessions that contain published presentations or audio files are shown here. To view full agenda please expand "Agenda" tab.
Also please do not forget that if you are playing audio files on the mobile device (without being connected to WiFi), your Mobile/Cellural Internet data will be spent to play these audio files.
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.