As key players are coming back to the Non-QM market and a return to normalcy inches closer IMN is hosting its first fully Non-QM Virtual Conference on January 19. This full-fledged virtual event is complete with panel sessions, an exhibit hall, networking/online chatting, meeting rooms, and more.
With over 1000 mortgage bankers, investors and service providers attending our spring and summer webinars and over 450 executives participating in our 2019 physical event IMN is excited to provide a platform where the industry can again meet and discuss key issues such as:
- The Impact Of The Expiration Of The Non-QM Patch And The Election
- Buying And Selling Loans
- Valuation, Risk Management & Hedging
- Marketing & Sourcing Non-QM Borrowers, Correspondents & Brokers
- Pre-Qualification, Approval & Closing
- Bank Statement Income and Ability To Pay Calculations
- Capital Markets, Warehouse Lines & Financing
- Origination Wrinkles On The Non-QM Product
Built upon a best-in-class, user-friendly platform, the virtual edition of our Non-QM conference features a host of capabilities that will ensure you arm yourself with the information and connections you’ve grown to expect from our industry leading live event, including:
- Attendee Networking Attendees and sponsors can meet via video or text chat; one-on-one or in groups; to discuss the latest deals, investment opportunities or whatever else is on your mind.
- Diverse Content Hear from over 50 industry leaders through a range of keynote addresses, panel discussions, ‘closed-door meetings’, and roundtables.
- On-Demand Access Can’t make it to the live session? Add it to your personal calendar and enjoy on-demand access whenever the time is right.
- Speaker Engagement Engage directly with the virtual conference speaking faculty during live sessions with Q&A and polling, or take the conversation offline within the networking portal.
- Unlimited Resources Download and save pertinent industry resources throughout the entire platform from panel presentations to exhibitor whitepapers, you will not leave the conference empty-handed!
- Ease of Access Register for the virtual conference and receive access from any device no matter where you are.
IMN is excited to adapt alongside our clients in the sector and to bring this calendar fixture event to an even wider delegation of industry participants on January 19. We hope you will join us for this must attend virtual gathering.
Who Should Attend
- Motgage bankers
- Private lenders in the non-QM space
- Warehouse lenders
- Underwriters and arrangers
- Legal counsel
- Ratings agencies
- Mortgage servicers