IMN is pleased to announce our Midwest Opportunity Zones Forum
, September 19, 2019 in Chicago, IL.
This one-day conference will dive into real-life applications of the community development tool established by Congress in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017. Attendees will learn how their peers are executing long-term investments in low-income urban and rural communities nationwide.
Since their inception, Qualified Opportunity Zones (QOZs) have drummed up a host of questions about how the program will work and how commercial real estate developers, fund managers, family offices, wealth managers and their legal and tax advisers can tap into these new tax-advantaged opportunities.
The forum will provide a critical update on QOZs from the following perspectives:
• Legal & Regulatory Implications
• Tax & Accounting Considerations
• Investment & Community Impact
• Deal Flow Management & Fund Structuring
• Market Selection & LP Relations
• Risk/Rewards & Deal Due Diligence
Buoyed by IMN's history of providing the real estate and investment management worlds with thorough, forward-looking programs centered on thought leadership and business development, the Inaugural Opportunity Zones Forum (Midwest) will provide attendees with an unmatched view inside the new opportunity zones legislation, and we invite you to join us in September!
Who Should Attend
- Commercial Real Estate Developers
- Real Estate Private Equity Firms
- Institutional Investors
- Family Offices & High Net Worth Individuals
- Registered Investment Advisers (RIAs)
- Fund Administrators
- Law/Accounting/Consulting Firms
- Federal, State and Local Government Entities