Please scroll down to access the webcast recording
Announcing IMN’s webcast series for Real Estate Private Equity Funds, taking place on May 21, and further dates to be announced! Please see below for a preliminary listing of topics that will be covered throughout the series. The audience here will mirror that of our Laguna Beach and Newport RI events, and consist of Real Estate PE Funds, Institutional Investors, Owners/Operators/Developers, Lenders, and other Service Providers (RSVPs on our most recent webcasts range from 500-1,000). Participants will also be given access to IMN’s online networking portal, allowing for communication throughout the week of the webcast.
A limited amount of Speaking & Sponsorship/Advertising Opportunities are now available. Please contact Todd Rosenberg for more information.
Webcast Series: Real Estate Private Equity Funds: Bracing for the New Normal
Discussion topics include:
- Real Estate PE Funds Overview – what’s the new normal?
- CRE Financing Market Overview/Debt & Mezz Funds
- New Fund Launches In A Post-Coronavirus Market/Fund Administration
- Joint Ventures/Equity Capital
- Fundraising in a down market/Investor Reporting
- PropTech Apps That Will Add to Your NOI
- Distressed CRE Investments & Special Servicing Update
- Market Downturn Protection & Risk Management Strategies
- Will any Asset Classes Outperform in next year?
- Loan Modifications & Workouts
- Acquisitions, Acquisition Due Diligence & Dispositions
- Sandy Presant, Chair, Real Estate Fund Practice Group (Greenberg Traurig, LLP)
- Dan Rosenbloom, Managing Director of Investments (Cadre)
- Robin Potts, Co-Head of Real Estate Investments, Director of Acquisitions (Canyon Partners Real Estate LLC)
- Doug Faron, First Vice President, Investments (CIM Group)
- Gary Jaye, Senior Managing Director (CBRE Global Investors)