Conference Cancellation Notice
As a precautionary measure with concerns around the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and in line with guidance from international health organizations, IMN has been working with our teams, clients and suppliers around the world to monitor the impact of the virus. It is as part of this review and the development of the situation that has led us to cancel IMN's Short Term Rental Forum, originally scheduled for June 25-26.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused, but as always, the safety of our participants, community and staff are our priority and we feel this is the best option for this event. Our thoughts are with everyone during this challenging time. Be well and stay safe.
We will announce future dates as soon as they become available.
If you have any questions or concerns then please raise this with your IMN representative
or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMN is excited to announce the launch of our inaugural Short Term Rental Forum
, building off the critical success of our industry-shaping Single Family Rental (SFR) and Middle-Market Multifamily Summits. Short term rentals are becoming increasingly attractive for investors as the convenience and accessibility of the model drive customer demand. Why now?
- Market demand: Over the last 3 years the U.S. short term rental market has grown by more than 100%
- New entrants: Large apartment investors like Greystar Real Estate; The Related Group and RXR Realty entering the market
- Capital raises: Airbnb are planning to go public and companies like Chengia, The Plum Guide and Vacasa raising over $700 million dollars last year
As this second generation market of short term apartment and single family rental investments develops, IMN looks forward to once again establishing itself as the market leading platform for industry education, networking and deal flow. Our Short Term Rental (STR) Forum will not only provide exclusive educational content and industry insights, but also presents a unique opportunity for senior-level attendees to network with multifamily owners, investors, developers, lenders, property managers and more.
Who Should Attend
- Apartment Owners/Operators
- Vacation rental Owners/Operators
- Service Providers
- Asset Managers
- Property Managers
- Hotel Brands
- Technology providers – home automation, security, distribution & guest amenities
- Payment system providers
- Insurance companies
- OTAs & accommodation booking platforms
- ...and more