- Where is the conference taking place?
- The conference will be at JW Marriott Camelback Inn in Scottsdale, AZ. Visit our venue page for full details.
- Are there discounted hotel rooms available?
- IMN is SOLD OUT on discounted hotel room blocks for this conference. We have listed a few of our recommended hotels that are nearby the conference venue on our venue page.
- What is the cost to register?
- Visit the registration page to view the current registration rate and to confirm your attendance.
- Are there discounted rates available?
- On some occasions, discounted rates are available for qualifying professionals. Eligibility is subject to IMN approval. Visit the registration page to see what rates are available.
- What topics are on the agenda?
- You can view the full listing of agenda topics, timings and speakers on our agenda page. Note that the agenda is subject to change - be sure to check back for the latest program.
- Are meals provided?
- Breakfast and coffee, lunch and light refreshments will be provided throughout the day. Check the agenda for further detail and contact email@example.com for kosher/dietary restriction requests. Note that all requests must be submitted two weeks prior to the conference.
- Is there a dedicated networking time during the event?
- Yes - dedicated networking time has been built into the agenda, including during breakfast, morning & afternoon networking breaks, lunch and our networking cocktail reception.
- How can I connect with other attendees pre-, during or post-conference?
- All conference delegates have access to our online networking platform which allows them to view a comprehensive listing of attendees, exchange messages and schedule meetings. The networking platform opens 2 weeks prior to the event and remains accessible for one year post-conference. Click here for more information.
- Who is speaking on the program?
- Visit our speaker page for a listing of confirmed speakers along with their headshots and professional biographies.
- How do I become a speaker?
vi. Post-Conference Information
- How can I offer my feedback?
- You can take part in the conversation on social media by tagging us on Twitter @IMN_RealEstate and with #IMNEvents, or on LinkedIn. A post-conference survey will also be sent out to all delegates to collect your thoughts on the conference..
- Are there Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits available?
- Yes - attendees can earn 18 CPE credits by attending all of the sessions at the conference. Visit us at the on-site registration desk or email Keely Fickau at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- What should I wear?
- Formal business attire is highly recommended.
- Who should I contact if my question isn't answered here?
- Contact us at email@example.com and an IMN representative will get back to you as soon as possible.