- What do investors consider to the be the critical advantages and challenges to this sector? Will any political or economic changes to affect the asset landscape?
- What are investors' major focus areas in Solar & PACE investing today? How have views on these sectors changed in the last 6 months, and what is the outlook for the next 6-12 months?
- How buoyant are these sectors given the Covid-19 pandemic? Will we see a rise in ‘Green’, environmentally provisioned investing?
- How bright does this sector look given the global focus of climate action?
- How do investors view ‘green’ vs. ‘green-washing’? What can be done to prevent market spoilage due to bad market participants?
- What are the challenges and risks to investing in Solar & PACE as opposed to other forms of ABS or even other financial instruments? Are key parties addressing these? How are investors individually seeking to do so where deficiencies still exist?
Co-Hosted by the Fixed Income Investor Network (FIIN)
- Joseph Lau, Chief Operating Officer (Lord Capital LLC)