In an environment of growing market uncertainty, increasing competition and the burden of regulation, AI is no longer a ‘nice to have’ for financial services organizations. With every commitment in finance underpinned by a contract, lack of access to data in these documents can result in increased risk and inefficient processes.
In this webinar, Eigen Technologies’ Dr. Lewis Z. Liu and ING Ventures' Frederic Hofmann will discuss how AI can and is being used by financial services firms to gain competitive advantage whilst reducing cost, time and risk.
We’ll explore a number of themes throughout including:
- The current market context
- Biggest threats in finance today
- The scale of the need for AI in financial services
- How AI can be leveraged to turn these threats into opportunities for financial services organizations
This webinar aims to break down AI’s role in enabling organizations to leverage their existing data to operate in an uncertain world, faster and better for their customers.
- Dr. Lewis Z. Liu, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer (Eigen Technologies)
- Frederic Hofmann, Managing Director (ING Ventures)