Please scroll down to view the recording.
As the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic highlights new risks and uncertainties, banks are mobilizing their ranks to provide commercial and industrial clients with much-needed relief. IMN invites you to join us on June 17 at 12PM ET for a webcast and interactive Q&A exploring the range of opportunities in commercial banking, strategies bankers are customizing to protect their balance sheets, and implications for financial institutions and their stakeholders.
Discussion topics include:
- Outlook for C&I loan workouts and turnarounds by sector and geography
- Improving collaboration with disparate business lines to execute workout strategies
- Onboarding clients and transitioning them through the workout and special assets cycle
- Delivering a high-touch customer experience through the use of technology
- Foreclosures & Workouts
- Collections & Enforcements
- Auctions/Disposition Strategies
- Distressed Acquisition – Where Are the Opportunities?