IMN is delighted to announce the return of Synchronize as a virtual webinar series beginning this April 28, 2021!
Rooted in its success as the most concentrated gathering of senior financial services executives who are leading the adoption of distributed ledger technology (DLT) in capital markets, Synchronize will expand its scope to provide deeply insightful and timely updates on topics including:
- Market Trends in Distributed Ledger Technology Open-source, Interoperability, Adoption, Commoditization and Consolidation
- End-to-End Digital Assets Exchange The Power of Distributed Ledger and Smart Contracts in the Development of New Markets
- Central Bank Digital Currency The Key to Solving Long-Standing Banking and Financing Challenges
- Transforming Health Insurance Workflows with Emerging Technology Claims Processing and Remittance Solutions
- Sustainable Bonds How Distributed Applications on Databases and Blockchain Bring Transparency to Issuers and Investors
- Bringing Blockchain Innovation in Capital Markets to Global Supply Chain Operations How Businesses Can Apply the Technology and Solutions Leveraged by Early Adopters in Finance
- And much more!
Participants will enjoy complimentary access to live and on-demand panel discussions, direct engagement with our expert speakers, downloadable resources and thought leadership from DLT practitioners, and peer-to-peer networking on our online networking portal.