Tenant Experience Forum
Los Angeles, CA
September 14 - 15, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
Innovations in real estate technology are reshaping the industry and enabling executives to make faster, more transformative business decisions.
A growing array of well-funded proptech companies offer more solutions than ever to help real estate companies drive value in an increasingly competitive and varied market, with the ramped-up pace of disruption forcing a renewed focus on tenant experience.
Offering an unforgettable tenant experience is giving more real estate stakeholders a competitive edge in today’s increasingly complex and uncertain market. Against this backdrop, as innovation continues to accelerate, IMN is pleased to unveil its inaugural Tenant Experience Forum, taking place September 14-15 in Los Angeles. The event will give attendees up-to-the-minute insights into the benefits and challenges of investing in tenant experience and the emerging proptech solutions behind this rising trend.
Following a day and a half of sophisticated learning and networking, you will leave Los Angeles having gained insight and access to the latest trends, new business opportunities, investment sources, new players and next-generation solutions at the intersection of real estate and tech.
Who Should Attend
- Real Estate Firms
- Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate, Real Estate Developers, Private Equity
- Professional Service Firms:
- Law Firms, Accountants, Fund Administrators, Consultants, Banks
- Venture Capital Firms, Private Equity Firms, Hedge Funds
- Family Offices, Endowments, Foundations, Retirement Plans
- Residential Tech, CCRE Tech, Outsourced Solutions, Platforms, Blockchain Firms, Token Providers, Start-Ups, Fundraising Platforms
To view your agenda you must be signed in
To register for this conference you must be signed in
- Standard Super Early Bird Registration - $1,395
- Standard Early Bird Registration - $1,495
- Standard Registration - $1,695
- On-site Registration - $1,895
- Internal End-User Super Early Bird Registration* - $895
- Internal End-User Early Bird Registration* - $995
- Internal End-User Standard Registration* - $1,195
- Conference Venue
westdrift Manhattan Beach
1400 Parkview Avenue
Manhattan Beach, CA, 90266
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.