SFR Senior Management Strategies
April 15, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
Wednesday, April 15th, 2020
2:00 PM (Eastern Time)
The Single Family Rental Industry: Senior Management Strategies During The COVID-19 Crisis
- Working Out Your Loans: What An Owner Needs To Know.
- Tenant Best Practices: Non-Payment Of Rent & Eviction Moratoriums.
- State of the SFR Industry: A Return to 2008?
- We Are The Government And We Are Here To Help You: Which Government Programs Should You Be Tapping?
- What Will the Next 3 Months Look For Flip, BTR And SFR Owner? 12 Months?
- Acquisition & Financing In Today’s Market.
- What Issues Are You Seeing In The Build-To-Rent Market?
- Evaluating The Early Returns On Rent Collection.
- Increasing Revenue Via Cutting Expenses: What Are You Planning To Cut Back On?
- Using Maintenance Technology & Best Practices To Keep Your Staff Safe & Save $$.
- Strategies for Re-upping Leases & Finding New Customers During the Crisis: Is Virtual Tour Technology Always The Answer?
- Jeff Cline, Executive Director (SVN | SFRhub Advisors)
- Beth O'Brien, Chief Executive Officer (CoreVest)
- Isaac Kyle, Partner (GOAL Properties)
- Christopher Clothier, Partner/VP Sales & Marketing (Memphis Invest, GP)
- Ted Jones, Chief Economist - Senior VP (Stewart Title Insurance Company)
- Ryan McGarry, Managing Partner, COO (VineBrook Homes)
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.