U.S. CLOs Liquidity and Collateral Performance Update
April 23, 2020
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
Thursday, April 23rd, 2020
11:00 AM ()
U.S. CLOs Liquidity and Collateral Performance Update: Impact of COVID-19
VIEW WEBINAR SUMMARY
- How has the CLO and leveraged loan market cope with this sudden economic halt? Will static deals reopen the market?
- Corporate sector disruptions and effect on leveraged loan issuers
- How to best prepare for increased default rates and decreased collateral performance
- How can managers prepare for this credit risk? Are there structural features of CLOs that will withstand the pressure on corporate credit?
- Lessons learned from ’08 that can be translated to help manage the COVID-19 pandemic
- How does this crisis shape the future of the CLO market?
- Asif Khan, Managing Director, Global Head of CLOs (MUFG)
- Wynne Comer, Chief Operating Officer (AGL Credit Management LP)
- Ujjaval Desai, Head of Structured Products Investing/Portfolio Manager (Sound Point)
- Lee Shaiman, Executive Director (LSTA)
- Maggie Wang, Managing Director, Head of US CLO and CDO Strategy (Citigroup)
12:20 PM ()
Tel: +1(212)901-0506 Fax: +1(212)768-2484
View Full Site
You need to login before accessing this section. Click "Login" from bottom menu.