From due diligence and underlying asset evaluation to reporting, compliance, tax issues, paperwork processing, and engaging and educating clients – the non-listed alts learning curve for RIAs can be considerable. In this session a panel of RIAs discuss the operational challenges they have overcome in adding non-listed alts to their platform and the client education issues they continue to address.
- What is the business case for RIAs to sell non-listed alts to their clients?
- What is the learning curve that RIAs have around non-listed alt products?
- What have been the key operations challenges in offering non-listed alts to your clients?
- The key client engagement/education challenges?
- How can product sponsors help RIAs overcome such operations/client education challenges?
- What other resources are available for RIAs?
Contains 0 presentations, but you must be registered for this conference and signed-in order to view/download the files
- Howard Hill, Managing Director, Institutional Business Development (Claraphi Advisory Network, LLC)
- Scott Martin, CIO (Kingsview Asset Management LLC)
- Jerry Verseput, CFP, President (Veripax Wealth Management, LLC)