IMN is proud to announce the 1st Annual Investors’ Conference on Green Bonds: Exploring the Role of Securitisation, Green Bonds and PACE in Europe
, taking place October 30, 2017 in London. Unlike any other green bond conference, this event will herald the first in-depth conversation about the intersection of securitisation and environmentally sustainable finance.
This inaugural event will feature high level discussions about investment opportunities in bonds carrying the green label and the challenges issuers may face in obtaining it. Attendees will develop a more crystallized idea of what a green bond is, its yield potential, and the benefits of issuing a green bond. We will also introduce the U.S. concept of Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing and its potential application in Europe. For the first time, this event will ultimately bridge together the sustainable finance community with IMN’s long standing ABS investor base.
Since Green Bond’s inception in 2007, the European Investment Bank alone has issued about EUR 18bn in green bonds (Climate Awareness Bonds) in various currencies, and the International Finance Corporation has issued $3.7 billion in green bonds helping to pioneer the market. Paired with Europe’s 2020 Project Bond Initiative, which will include funding for renewable energy projects, the market has outstanding growth potential, paving the way for the securitisation market to continue its rapid development.
Other topics to be covered:
- Securitisation Goes Green: The Role of ABS in Environmentally Sustainable Financing
- Case Study: Green Bonds Active in the Housing Market
- Green Bond Potential: Issuers' Perspective and Best Practices
- How Green is your Bond: Legal and Structural Considerations
- The Institutional Investors' Roundtable: How Traditional ABS Investing is Intersecting with Sustainable Investment
This forum will provide excellent networking opportunities with a strong platform for important connections to be built with IMN’s long standing global institutional investor base in attendance. Join us in London, a world leader in financing the low carbon shift, for a successful event.
Who Should Attend
- Corporate Finance Directors, Treasurers, CEOs, COOs and CFOs
- Fixed Income Investors
- Rating Agency Analysts
- Financial Technology Platforms/Analytics Firms
- Solar Energy Providers/Developers
- Wind/Turbine Developers
- Financial Advisors in the Structured Finance and Energy Sectors
- Legal Counsel