Managing Director-Investment Sales
Scott joined NorthMarq in May 2020 to expand the company’s Investment Sales platform across Texas. He focuses on establishing and maintaining client relationships, and providing advisory, transactional, debt structures and equity sourcing services to multifamily owners and developers.
Prior to joining NorthMarq, Scott was a Managing Director and Team Lead at Jones Lang LaSalle for six years, and a Senior Director and senior executive over central Texas for Institutional Property Advisors, a Marcus and Millichap company, for 12 years. During the last 18 years, Scott’s direct transactional and oversight experience exceeds $7 billion. With more than 50,000 apartment units sold, Scott is recognized as a market expert and is frequently called upon to speak or provide commentary at real estate conferences and in media outlets. In addition, Scott serves as an advisor for the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Beige Book publication.
In addition to his multifamily brokerage experience, Scott served as the regional manager for two of Marcus & Millichap’s flagship offices in Los Angeles and Encino California, and was the Western United States Director for Special Asset Services where he was charged with supporting more than 300 senior agents and creating direct client relationships with many of the nation’s largest financial institutions and servicers.
Bachelor – Business Communications (University of Kansas)
- National Multihousing Council
- Real Estate Council Austin
- Urban Land institute
- Dallas Fed – Multihousing Advisor
- National Achievement Awards 6x
- Top Achiever / Top Gun 6X
- CoStar – Power Broker 5x
- Austin Business Journal deal of the year
- Highest Land Price in Texas
- Highest Multihousing Unit Price in Texas
- Highest Multihousing Unit Price in Austin, Texas
- Highest Multihousing Unit Price in San Antonio, Texas
- 5 Time National Champion Collegiate Athlete
Attendee has not specified business demographics