Head of Loans and Market Financing Syndicate, APAC
- Alexis is responsible for BNP Paribas’ Loans and Market Financing Syndicate APAC.
- Based in Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo, the team is structuring, underwriting and distributing a wide range of financing solutions including loans, private credit, structured notes and securitized products.
- Alexis has 20 years of experience in investment banking across bond and loan syndicate, M&A, origination and structuring.
- In 2018, Alexis led the underwriting by BNP Paribas of Asia’s first Sustainability project bonds for the Tropical Landscapes Finance Facility (“TLFF I”). The transaction received strong market interest and, in 2019, BNP Paribas was awarded Best Sustainability Finance Adviser and Best Securitization Adviser by The Asset.
- Prior to relocating to Hong Kong in 2016, Alexis was Head of Energy and Infrastructure Syndicate EMEA, based in London. From 2010-2012, Alexis was Head of Loan Capital Markets, Middle East, based in Bahrain. Alexis joined BNP Paribas in 2005, having worked previously with Schroders Salomon Smith Barney (European Telecoms M&A) and Natixis (Project Finance). He graduated from Paris IX Dauphine University (Masters Telecoms Media,1998) and NEOMA Business School (Finance major, 1997)