The Phoenix Group
Darin Munson graduated Magna Cum Laude
from the University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse in 1996 with a degree in Business Administration. He got involved in Real Estate investing while in college.
Darin Has participated in hundreds of residential real estate transactions.
Using the same basic philosophy and techniques he learned from residential he transitioned his skill set and proficiencies into commercial properties.
Range of experience and expertise for commercial includes:
- More than $1 billion of Ownership Interest in Commercial Real Estate Asset Portfolios;
- Principal in multiple Commercial Development and acquisition Companies.
- Principal in several Property Management Companies which:
- Manage over 9,000 multi-family units, Class A to Class D
- Manage 600,000 square feet of office and retail space
- Principal in Construction Company which:
- Rehabilitates under-producing properties and then brings them to market.
- Builds and develops new construction Multi-Family and High-End Retirement communities.
Darin can occasionally be found in front of national and local audiences sharing his expertise and meeting a current demand of many levels of real estate investors wanting a decent return on investment while minimizing risk.