US Real Estate Practice Leader
Paul Foye is the Marsh US Real Estate Practice leader.. His fields of expertise include:
- Real estate and hospitality risk and insurance programs.
- Owner and contractor controlled insurance programs.
- Captive insurance company management and administration.
He has 28 years of experience in the risk and insurance business as an Underwriter, Risk Manager and Broker. At Marsh he has spent 14 year as a client executive and most recently East Coast Real Estate Practice Leader. In this capacity he ledMarsh teams on major real estate clients including but not limited to: AEW Capital Management, TIAA-CREF Real Estate GPT REIT , Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors, American Realty Advisors and Aldon Torch FinancialExperience
Before joining Marsh in 2002, he was the global risk manager for Lend Lease Corporation, a real estate investment and construction services firm operating in 38 different countries with over 12,000 employees. Paul began his career in 1987 at Travelers Insurance Company as a property and casualty underwriter in the national accounts group. From Travelers, he joined a predecessor company of Aon Risk Services, where he was named senior vice president/account executive in Aon Construction Services in Boston.
- Major consolidation of underwriters and policies on global programs simplifying global risk management process.
- Leads the strategic planning process on major real estate/hospitality accounts addressing major risk issues including risks in catastrophic areas: Tier 1 Wind, Flood, and CA Earthquake.
- Led effort to establish a captive insurance company and became Managing Director responsible for corporate governance, underwriting, claims management, and investment strategy.
- Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc. (RIMS)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)